Thursday, May 25, 2017

What's Next?

I'm just not cut out to be a housewife.

Anyone who knows me is probably not surprised to hear this. Maybe reading this blog has even led you to believe this. Personally, I thought I was doing a pretty good job housewifing. Until one day a couple months ago, when I realized that I was miserable.

I will spare you the details of my rude awakening now, with the promise that they will find their way into my writing in the future. Looking back, I can see their seeds planted in the writing I did in the past.

In the present, I'm at a very convoluted intersection - they're common here in Massachusetts - trying to figure out which direction to go in. I'm about to KonMari the ever-living crap out of my house in a quest to determine what sparks joy in my life. I'm ready to part with all the baggage I've been dragging around, and even some books, so you know things are serious.

Until I get this sorted out, I remain a

-Real Housewife of the North Shore






No comments:

Post a Comment